Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Subaru World Rally Team News!!!

If you all haven't seen yet, I just got Chris' newsletter! He is now confirmed for 2007! GREAT news for Chris! Now just hope SWRT gets a car going right so Petter and Chris can be on the podium as much as possible next year!!!!

As for Stephane, I'm so sorry I just read on crash.net that Subaru will only run two cars next year and they are not going to have him on the team. I'm so sorry for Stephane and I'm also sad that this probably means I have no chance to see him again in the near future. I missed him at the Gunma Sports meet during summer, that might have been my last real chance!! I must be thankful that I got to meet him in Japan last year!!! That is my best memory of Stephane!!! I hope Stephane will find a team to work with next year if he wants to continue to do rally!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home