Friday, September 15, 2006

Hi Gang!
Sumo and back update!!!

Sumo day 6, a real upset!!!! The "Loeb" of SUMO: Asashoryu was beaten today by Kisenosato! It was quite amazing. Now the sole current leader with 6 wins and no losses is Ama! My friend likes Ama so I'm happy with that! Ama is quite a small guy compared to the others. I like it when the small guys win!! Ranked in 2nd now include Asashoryu, Kotomitsuki, Roho and Kasugao. Unfortunately Kotooshu lost today and that makes him, Baruto and Hakuho among those ranked in 3rd with a 4-2 record. Takamisakari got his groove back today and won but he is now at 3-3.

Still a lot of days left, anything can happen, I mean today Asashoryu lost so it proves that anything can happen!!!! I'd like this sumo trend to follow over to the WRC world and see if the WRC Loeb can be shaken up a bit!

As for my back, earlier I was going to say it was better but this evening it seems the same. I've had some dinner and watched Sumo and I'm going to lay down and see if I can stay awake long enough to watch some TV.

I hope to be up and about by Monday!!!! Say a get well prayer for my back please!!!

See you all tomorrow!
Love,
Viki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home