Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hi Guys!
Oh, sorry you are waiting for the rest of the rally news but I'm still not posting it! I have each day of the rally on the laptop, but I can't get the laptop wireless to click in and work. So I can't upload, and that is also where all my pictures are... on the laptop.
I did just want to update you all that I came back from a marathon trip to the emergency room tonight. I was there so long I just wanted to sleep there and go home in the morning. X-Rays and tests done, they gave me a muscle relaxant which still hadn't kicked in after an hour, I got a second dose. I wondered if my muscles would work at all. I'm just immune to medicines I guess. Anyway the doc says in addition to the herniated disk I have a pinched nerve. That is causing the pain all the way down my right leg and it runs all the way to my big toe which is actually numb. I suppose it seems more scary than it is. She gave me some incredibly strong drugs, told me to stay home two days and take them, not drive and I should be functional by Thursday! I may still have pain and I can take a lesser pain medicine then but this should get me through the worst part of my pain.
Anyway, wish me well soon and I hope I can sit long enough to upload all about Rally Japan and get all the photos uploaded and into albums so you can see them all.
Talk to you later!!
Love,
Viki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home