Monday, July 30, 2007

This is one of the many girls we met and took pictures with at the Expo! She is already tall and she's wearing stiletto 9" heels or something. It is a funny story, I met her in the bathroom. She was so nice! I asked her if those shoes hurt her feet. We talked as we were walking. I found out she is also from Saitama so then I told her I wanted her to meet my friend so she got her friend who turned out to be her agent I think... and came with me. Joe saw her and his mouth dropped! Later that guy brought two more girls at different times and asked Joe to take pictures with them. Joe really got into it and everyone loved that! Like I said he has the perfect personality!







These were some models typical of the girls we could find modeling and promoting the different costumes and other clothes. It was a pretty exciting time! Especially for Joe! Regretfully some of my other friends would have had a great time too had I been able to get more tickets...








This is our friend Takashi!! He's cute!! His company sells, well you can see in the picture!! They have things for women and men! I could have checked them out in more detail but I was too embarrassed!! Thanks again Takashi for letting us put our stuff at your booth! That was really nice! Joe thinks you are really COOL!









Here I am with Takashi! I guess Joe has said something to embarrass me... ok the whole day was embarrassing really!











Joe and some other crazy guy!! Joe said to me "I wanna check that out!" and he got on the chair. The other guy had just gotten off the chair since his wife refused to join him. Then he jumps on it with Joe and Joe kept saying "I'm not gay!" But this guy wouldn't stop joking around! So his wife and I just took pictures and videos and laughed ourselves silly! Everyone took pictures of them joking around! Basically this chair will do all the work for you! I guess that is ok but doesn't that take some of the fun out of it?



This is our friend Eri-chan!! Isn't she cute??? Her company sold things for men... No pictures, that would be too x-rated for this family blog. But you can get the idea! Eri was so nice and fun!! We really love her!!















Here's Joe and Takashi! I have no idea what Joe is thinking about with such a smile! I think it was right after he took the first picture above!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home