Monday, July 30, 2007

Hey, don't be shocked by two posts in such a short time! I wanted to add some photos that we took yesterday at the Adult Expo!

I really had a great time the more I think of it, what an experience and that it was all free too, that is nice! It was nice to meet some new people too. I got an email today from Shibata-san and Joe and I will take him to dinner next week! A small thank you for the excellent seats he provided us with! Thank you again Shibata-san! You Rock!!! We really love you!

Joe and I are going to take Takashi and Eri-chan to the fireworks on Thursday too! It is great we made really wonderful friends there!! Joe was so much fun too! He really has the personality to meet anyone and become friends. He also had the perfect personality for such an Expo. I was so embarassed most of the time that I couldn't relax but he just let go and had a great time! Joe I love you for being a cool friend!
I must say that without Joe I never would have had such a wonderful time!!! He made the day! Everyone thought we were married since we were there together and we had to say over and over that we were friends, more like brother and sister friends! But I suppose it is strange to be at some sex expo with a friend?!

Enjoy the pictures!!!!
Love,
Viki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home