Sunday, August 20, 2006

Happy Sunday from a way too hot Japan! Tokyo area is way too hot so I can't wait to get to Hokkaido and cool down!!!

I'm getting ready for my trip, cleaning my dirty but beautiful Legacy. After that I might take an ice bath to cool down, or take everything out of my fridge and try to get in there!!! I am getting so excited now but nervous becuase I know I don't have enough time to finish everything before I leave. One more huge bummer is the laptop PC I ordered from the states hasn't come yet. Only a short time left before I go, if it isn't here soon I have no idea what I'm going to do!!!

But I'm just trying to think of the excitement first... I absolutely can't wait to get to Obihiro and see Takuma and Petter!! Until thenI just think of my most recent memories from July... these were taken the last time I saw Takuma and Petter here in Japan in early July!





I'll talk to you again from the ferry I hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home