Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi Gang,
I was not expecting to write anything today because I was going to be leaving for the ferry tonight but.... change of plans!! I delayed one day because of an error with my friend's schedule. We are supposed to meet in Sapporo and go out but he won't get there till Friday so I changed my reservation and I am leaving one day later. So.. now I am going to leave on Thursday early morning so I will be leaving my house Wednesday night.
I am very excited.. I have a huge surprise to show you here.. wait till you see my car! It is pouring rain now so as soon as it stops I can take a picture and post here!! When you see my car you will scream... "WOW" I promise you that!
Ok, I have to go, hopefully rain will stop soon!
Love, Viki

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Viki! Better late than never for me to find my way over here. Have only just gotten back from 8 days on the Gold Coast (QLD Australia) and am now housesitting for my Uncle for five weeks!

8/23/2006 10:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home