Wednesday, August 16, 2006




First we should get things straight! You have to know who my favorite rally drivers are so I should introduce them here and now! Three very handsome Subaru World Rally Team drivers in beautiful WRBlue are Chris Atkinson (Australia), Petter Solberg (Norway), & Stephane Sarrazin (France). Next, Aki Teiskonen, a very tall and handsome young guy from Finland who drives in the PWRC. He drives for the Syms Rally Team. Last photo, we have three handsome Japanese guys who also drive in the PWRC. Well, first guy in red, Fumio Nutahara drives a Mitsubishi Lancer, I have nothing against him but he isn't my favorite driver. Next to him Toshi Arai who drives for Arai Motorsport and is the reigning PWRC Champion, and Takuma Kamada who drives for the Subaru Quasys Team and is a future PWRC Champion!
These drivers are all so handsome and fun guys it is hard to choose who is really my favorite but I am most crazy about Petter, Takuma and Aki.

3 Comments:

Blogger Subaru Girl Viki said...

Thanks Eric,
Now I'm trying to make our guestbook as back up for Petter's site!!

8/16/2006 05:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog, Viki!!

8/16/2006 06:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

can't wait for your updates :)

8/16/2006 07:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home