Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 31st Birthday Kasugao!!!
Belated wishes from July 1st!
I have been too busy this week making final exams! Sorry!!
Hope you had a nice birthday and ate some good sweets!



Picture of Kasugao left and Kokkai right at Soka Jungyo April 2008

Picture Kasugao back and Kokkai facing front. Yokozuna Hakuho looking on at the left. Taken Soka Jungyo April 2008

************************************************************
Happy 22nd Birthday Kisenosato!
Belated wishes from yesterday July 3rd!!
Hope you enjoyed something lovely like a cake with your good friend Kotoshogiku!


Photo Kisenosato left Kotooshu right. Natsu Basho 2008: Shonichi


Photo taken at Yokozuna Soken on April 29, 2008 at Ryogoku Kokugikan
Asashoryu, Ama and Kotooshu look on as Kisenosato fights with.. ?? I can't remember! Maybe I'm too sleepy to remember!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Viki !
I think Kisenosato fights with Kaio.What do you think?

Kazuko

7/06/2008 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kasugao is 31 only.......
Nice that you have so many good pictures...

7/09/2008 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Subaru Girl Viki said...

Thanks John,
I hadn't even realized my mistake! It is the problem of doing this stuff in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping and...the fact that I suck at math so converting the Showa, etc.. years always gives me trouble! Thanks for the heads up and I've fixed it!!!
Viki

7/09/2008 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home