Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sunday, May 11th
Shonichi: First day of May Basho


Finally I have managed to take a picture with Ama!! Why haven't I asked him before? It is a mystery. I've always been satisfied to get an autograph or shake his hand. I love this treasured photo and I LOVE AMA!!!!

Saturday, May 17th


Here is Aran in the Kokugikan after his match! He looks a little different "dressed up" than he did the other day in casual clothes but he still looks handsome!! Aran is from Russia and has only been in sumo just over one year!
ARAN, congratulations on your promotion to Juryo!!! It isn't official I know but we all know it will happen with your outstanding record in Makushita this tournament! Well Done!!!!



This is Kaisei!!!!! According to my mom he is the most handsome of all! My mom is a smart woman! And if more smart mom's opinion is necessary we got Kazuko's mom to give her opinion too! She said he's cute too!!!
Kaisei is from Brazil and is in Tomozuna beya. I watched Kaisei's matches twice in January basho but I never had a chance to talk to him! I tried to talk to him on Shonichi but I had lost my courage after "congratulations.." Saturday I brought my little bag of courage and put it in my pocket. I was just ready to go!!! With a push from my friends too, that helps! Kasiei, thanks soooooo much for taking pictures in the Hanamichi and for letting Kazuko & I keep you for so long at your heya talking to you that night!!!! We love you!!!!!!! You can always count on our support!!!!


This is me with Kihaku!! Kihaku is also one of my all time heroes!!! I will never forget meeting him in Yokosuka! I will be thankful for that time for the rest of my life!!!! You couldn't find a better friend than Kihaku. He's generous, caring, fun & cute! Kihaku, Kazuko and I really LOVE YOU!!!! Chris loves you too but in more of a brotherly way!! He will cherish the phone you gave him as a treasure for a long time! You have no idea how such a small gesture made a huge impact on Chris and me too. I knew you were really a fantastic guy but I found even how much more a generous and caring friend you are!!! You can always count on our support! We look forward to hanging out with you more and more and taking you to the New Sanno for more American dinners & to Yokota and Yokosuka military bases in the future! Kihaku, you are really a wonderful friend!!!!!

Sunday, May 18th
Nakabi, the middle of the basho!



This is me with Masutoo! Masutoo is a cutie from Hungary! My friend John told me about him and sent me some pictures. Then I wanted to support Masutoo more and more. I watched his match enthusiastically without breathing.. I was very excited!! Then I found Masutoo talking to John in the hanamichi.. I could see my chance to meet him.. Masutoo not John.. :-)
But can you believe, my sweet friend John was pretending (I hope just pretending) that he wasn't going to introduce me to Masutoo! Oh, I was nearly in distress!
Thankfully as you can see above John did me a huge favor and introduced me to Masutoo. Thanks John!!!! And Masutoo, you can always count on my support!!!


Little by little I'm going to get every picture posted... give me time.. speaking of time, it is time to get ready for work for tomorrow and go to bed... it is vampire time in Japan and I'm trying to avoid vampire lifestyle these days!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danisa said...

just wanted to say nice post. glad to see your still alive! i miss talking to you!!

6/14/2008 06:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home