Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Soka Jungyo April 2008


This is Kotoshogiku from Sadogatake beya & I at the Soka Jungyo! I mentioned him and his blog in my long post! He has the most beautiful smile in Sumo! There is nobody that can compare to this smile!! The more I look at his smile I know nobody has a cuter smile!!! It is what made Kazuko and & fall in love with him! He loves sweets very much & most times you can see him eating some sorts of foods or sweets in his blog pictures! So, at Soka Jungyo I brought him a bag of cookies, chocolates, etc.. He looked very happy with even a bigger smile!!! I couldn't believe I could finally meet him after all the time I've loved his Sumo and after writing messages in his blog all the time! This was a dream come true! When I came around the corner and saw him standing talking to fans I swear my heart stopped for a second or more!!!! I just ran up to him and started talking, probably scared him to death!

Kotoshogiku watching some practice getting ready to warm up after greeting fans like Hiromi below!!!!

This is Hiromi & Kotoshogiku! She thinks he's a cutie too!!! The Soka Jungyo was the first time for Hiromi & I to watch Sumo together! We had a fantastic time because we share the same thoughts most of the time! We could look at each other and know what the other was thinking!

During warm up at the Soka Jungyo! This is Kotoshogiku's cute butt! But his isn't the cutest... his smile is though!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home