Wednesday, May 28, 2008


Sunday May 18th
I stayed at the Ryogoku Pearl Hotel during the 2nd weekend when I went to the basho Saturday and Sunday. Too far to drive back to Saitama and back in the morning! With the current cost of gas ($6.40 gallon) it is cheaper to stay in a hotel especially when you figure the tolls as well! Not to mention as well but we want to be there from the first cutie matches of the day!!! That's really early! This hotel was very nice and as you can see it is just across the street! This is the view from my floor!!! That's the Kokugian!

This is the view also from my floor of the banners with the Rikishi names on them! In this picture 9th from the right the yellow and blue flag is Tochinoshin's banner!!!

I mentioned John, Masutoo's friend who introduced us. This is John with both of us! Thanks again John for introducing me to Masutoo!! :-)

This is Tomomi with Masutoo! Tomomi & I had a great time watching Sumo and cheering the cuties all day from early morning!!!

This is the best picture I have at the moment of Tomomi & Amuru! Amuru is one of the sexiest Rikishi! One of or the sexiest.. let me think more on that! Kazuko's opinion is definitely he is the MOST MOST MOST sexy! He's still all muscle and barely any fat.. He's from Russia and he belongs to Onomatsu beya. He's very nice and Tomomi & I were not only happy to meet him & take pictures with him but also we waved a Russian flag for him during his match and as he walked to and from the dohyo! We were really proud to do that! Kazuko missed meeting him this day! She's pretty depressed about that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/28/2008 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home