Friday, August 03, 2007


Rally Finland Update!!!

Oh my gosh, things already going haywire in Finland!!! I went to bed with my dream podium in mind... Chris was in the lead and I was so happy!!!

Yesterday I had a bit of my own personal bad luck, then today my guys are having their own personal bad luck! I cried last night, I must cry again today!!!

Chris went from 1st to 4th after only 3 stages today! Petter had so much trouble it was a disappointing morning, he's down to 6th. Jari-Matti had an off! Oh NO! During his interview he said he just lost his concentration, had an off and a stall and had to get pushed back on I hear! Amazing he had a stage win 2nd stage today and that put him in 1st place after SS2 and I was so excited! My heart was beating and I almost screamed when I saw that.. but as with any rally *Poof* then he had an off on the next stage and dropped all the way down to 21st! Unbelievable! Jari-Matti's car pictured above!! He's really a great kid! Only just turned 22 years old! He's got a lot of years ahead of him to do well but this is his home rally so I know he wants to do well!

Jari-Matti did come back the 4th stage to get the 3rd best time but still he's in 21st place now. It is service now and the boys are back getting their cars fixed up. Hopefully they figure out what is wrong with Petter's car and fix that so he can fight back in the afternoon stages. As for Jari-Matti I hope he overcomes the let down and can fight his way back up!!!

Good Luck Boys!!! Love you lots!!
Viki
xxoo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home