Thursday, July 17, 2008

平成20年名古屋場所
2008 Nagoya Basho

The Nagoya Basho is not off to a bad start! I haven't been able to update the last couple of nights due to barely having enough time to check the lower division results before falling asleep!! It is almost summer vacation.. I have to hang on a bit more!! It is hot in Tokyo/Saitama and it is hot in Nagoya as well! It is so hot that I feel naseuous in the afternoons. So, I worried about how the guys are feeling in Nagoya! Talked with the Mihogaseki beya manager on on Monday, he said it was so hot they were losing weight! Not good for Rikishi me thinks! Likewise talked with Tochinoshin Monday night, the heat isn't comfortable for him as well! I think it is a bit hotter here temperature wise but considering they are up and training before the day's bouts on an outside dohyo they must feel hotter than me! Take care in the heat you guys!!!

As of Wednesday the 4th day I am thrilled to report that my Juryo sweetie Wakakoyu is undefeated!! Unfortunately today Kitazakura suffered his first loss and is now 3-1. He'll bounce back tomorrow! He was disappointed but they showed him smiling a bit later. He's over it now and ready to move on tomorrow!!! Aran is having a bit harder time as a new Juryo guy with another loss today making him 2-2. Tochinoshin had another win today and he is at 3-1. Kimurayama suffered his first loss yesterday and is also at 3-1!

In the lower divisions (they only have 7 matches out of 15 days, so not every day) my best sweetie
氣魄 Kihaku is also undefeated!! Today he had a great win over 富士ノ風 Fujinokaze! GREAT JOB Kihaku with 2-0. He has another match tomorrow with 旭隆岳 Kyokuryudake so please wish him luck with me!!!

My other sweetie
栃港 Tochiminato has a "birthday" match tomorrow with 西谷 Nishitani!!! Hoping he can have a nice birthday win!!! Good Luck!!!!

I will try a much better update tomorrow!!!
It is just going on 2am soon and I'm not even ready for tomorrow's lectures yet!

Good Night!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home