Sunday, September 07, 2008

Kasugano Asageiko Sept 7, 2008

What does this have to do with Asageiko (morning practice) you ask? Nothing really, except that today after asageiko recently retired Tochinohana, now Hatachiyama Oyakata signed my Legacy and added his name to the many fantastic people who have signed already!

What a treat for me!!! He's the first one to sign my car "nearly" naked.. Ama and Aminishiki wore towels! :-)

I almost couldn't drive home.. too excited to sit in my seat!!
Thanks Hatachiyama for signing my car!!! Wow, that is cool!!
You can find his blog here as well! He is a real cutie! Always one of my favorites!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chajin Yoetsu said...

Hi Subaru and Sumo Girl Viki,

It's a good blog site for Sumo fun.
I like Ama, Toyonoshima, and Baruto.
Let's hope that we will have a exciting Aki-Basho.

9/12/2008 12:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/20/2008 05:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home