Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hi Subaru Friends!!!

I've been wanting to post pictures of my "new & improved" Legacy since Sunday night. Unfortunately I don't have any good pictures yet because it has been raining continuously since I picked it up, but even a bad picture is better than no picture....

However, my internet has been screwed up since Saturday. I believe I need a new modem so I need to contact my provider but that is troublesome too! I have this idea that if I keep playing with it suddenly it will be ok. So anyway I can barely get something posted before I get knocked off line again!

So, let's make it brief!!!

Thanks to my friend Tohru (aka Legapy) I've made drastic changes to my Legacy! When I saw his car in September and saw how beautiful it looked I could not resist 'dressing up' my own Legacy as well.

Legapy introduced me to a wonderful shop called DECALCO which was actually not too far from my house, maybe 2 hours drive or so. He arranged everything for me with the owner and I brought my Legacy in last Wednesday after work. It was supposed to take a week or more but suddenly Saturday night when I was at the gym I got a fantastic phone call from them saying I could pick it up the next day!

So, I got my friend Elvis (yes, Japanese but with cool nickname) to go with me as co-driver and help me back to the shop. First, I was worried about getting lost as they gave me a loaner car but it has no navigation. Let me tell you once you've had navigation you forget how to drive without it! (Wouldn't that be like Petter driving without Phil?) Second, it would be a long drive as it was raining and I knew it would take the better part of at least 5 hours round trip and it was cool to have someone with me to talk to. Third, I was just nervous to go there alone and see my "reformed" baby!

We got there around 1600 and as I pulled up I almost freaked out how beautiful my Legacy had become! It was so "Pika-Pika" (that means sparkly and pretty in Japanese) that I was overwhelmed!! There was a slight trouble with one sticker arrangement on the driver window but we talked about it and we fixed that. It meant another hour or so there at the shop but it was worth it.

Around 1730 we left driving Pika Pika Legacy! It felt so cool to drive it. I was mad though it was raining and getting dirty immediately!!!

We went snow tire shopping on the way home and had a nice time talking. I think a lot of it was Elvis telling me I was crazy for spending so much money for the stickers! :-)

For now these are the best photos I have! More when it clears up Friday and I can wash it and take better ones!!!

What do you think??











5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Viki!
I'm Legapy.

Thank you for introducing my car.

How cool your Legacy is!
I hope to meet you again and take pictures together.

See you in Obiiro,Rally Japan!
And my Legacy will change a little till then.

10/03/2007 07:59:00 AM  
Blogger らっこ☆彡 said...

Hi Viki!
I'm Minoru.
How are you?

It is nice cool Legacy!

My Legacy made a sticker with DECALCO, too.

By the way, PSSC member's card does not yet arrive.

10/03/2007 04:00:00 PM  
Blogger Subaru Girl Viki said...

Hi Minoru!

Please send me pictures of your Legacy! I want to put on my blog, ok?

About PSSC package, really you didn't receive it yet? Everyone else got in late September! Would you please check your post office and make sure they don't have it!!

Viki

10/03/2007 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Eric and Debra said...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GROW UP!
HA HA HA!!!!
NEVER I HOPE!
STAY JUST AS NUTTY AS YOUR UNCLE AND KEEP THEM GUESSING!

10/04/2007 09:27:00 AM  
Blogger Subaru Girl Viki said...

Yes Uncle Eric!
I'm nutty!!! I learned it from you back in elementary school!!
I love my car now!!! It looks sooo cool!!!

10/04/2007 10:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home